Thursday, January 12, 2006

Life Is Good

In the words of Jaime Cullum, "What a difference a day made"

I spent time today reforging old friendships again. It was great, the old jokes, the endless chatter, the fond memories. It was fun and I totally enjoyed myself. It was like finding myself again.

I found my laughter again. The little devilish streak returned and there I was up to my tricks again. I'm almost 25, but I was like a 15 year old all over again.

I'm starting to appreciate life again. I'm starting to acknowledge the personalities that have lighted up my life. And be thankful for all the new acquaintances that have been formed of late.

Not many people are as fortunate as me when it comes to friends. Many can only count a handful of 'True' friends when needs arises. As for me, I can be thankful that I have more than four handfuls of 'true' friends in my 25 years. I have been blessed indeed.

I am blessed indeed. And for that, I am grateful...

No comments: