Friday, February 24, 2006

:)

The first real genuine smile on my face this week.
I guess life isn't so bad after all.

I may not have many things. But I have much more than I dun have.
I have a life. I have the breath in my nostrils. I can smell the rain before it pours. I have a song in my heart, and I have hope in the inner recesses of my very being.

I've found myself at last. I found myself in Him. In my Creator. My Salvation, my Kinsman Redeemer. My Shepherd. My King.

Joy bubbles forth like a fountain from within me. I can't help it. O' the joy of being alive. I can't explain it. My life is complete. There's a skip in my step. What love is this, that fills my heart so?

For all of you that have been there for me, whether in body, spirit or mind, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

For all that I've been cold to, or haven't had the time to spend with, forgive me...

For you, the love of my life, you mean much more than rubies or pearls.

And last but not least, to you Jesus, thank you for everything :)

Life is good...
Because He is good....


Jesus said, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened,
and I will cause you to rest.
[I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me,
for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant),
and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: