Tuesday, December 13, 2005

God is so Good!

Okay, I HAVE to thank God for being so good to me!

On Saturday, I had 3 shows (bhangra people, bhangra) so I had to rush from one to the other. We finished up the 2nd show and reached the 3rd one at 9pm only to be told that our number was to come on at 10! Seriously, after dancing at 2 locations already, I was more than ready to call it quits and just dump the show. However, the show organiser was someone I had collaborated with for the Chingay Procession this year. So I decided to talk to him to ask him to push our show to an earlier timeslot. He was very unwilling however. In a split second, I turned to Raju who was beside me and said, "OK, I'm gonna ask God for favour."

The organiser then looked at me a second time and said, "OK fine, you perform NOW"

Wow, if this isn't the favour of God, then I dunno what is. Thank you Father :)

No comments: