Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm Back!

Ok, more like i got my laptop back. Yeah, thats right, lappie (my laptop's name... my nano's called nancy) was sick so i had to take him to customer service. The nice man over the counter said lappie had some bad sectors in his hard drive so it caused some discomfort to his wireless lan. He promised to send lappie back once they were done observing his condition.

So now, after a year, my wireless is finally working and so i guess i'll be blogging more *applause* Yes, yes, thank yew very much.

Well, i just got my unlimited wireless starhub account up and running and now i'm at the Mac Donald's at SunPlaza. It's a mins' walk away from my house and it's open 24 hours so i guess i'll be spending more time here (Supersize me anyone? Ah who cares, Lyn happens to think i'll never put on weight :P)

Pssst. you know what i just found out? *whispers* The cakes at the Coffee Bean at SunPlaza is half price everday after 6! Is that like great news or what man? *Feels the jealousy* I feel for you people....

No comments: